it's easy and fun
Contact: 0783593253/ email@example.com
Negotiation, Public speaking
Writing, Speaking.Grammar, Vocabulary
Stress and intonation
Cover letter, interview
Reading & Writing skills
What if you are a person who:
- speaks and pauses frequently while searching words,
- hesitates and repeats often
- translates from your mother tongue (kinyarwanda) to English (i.e. inama yatinze –the meeting is late)
- says “th” in both, thirteen as “s” (like some people say bos or sateen). How do you say: sales, oil, church…?
- always replied by “well received” or “noted” in all your emails
- is wordy like in “I came to realize that” instead of “I realized that” or “regardless the fact that” instead of “although”, or “last but not least” instead of “last”
- uses probably vague language like in – we have planned about twenty seats. Is this 19, 18 or 17? What if 20 people show up? Or, you say, “I was happy at the meeting to see you.”
- shifts tenses and times. For example, last week I went to the field and I have a meeting with…
- doesn’t know the proper use of comma (,). Example: Let’s eat my daughter! How does that sound to you? The correct sentence is: let’s eat, my daughter!
- feels uncomfortable when you have a meeting, presentation, or a speech to give?
Effects of poor communication are:
- High level of stress
- Distrust and frustration
- Halt work process
- Self- esteem loss
- Job loss
- Interviews failure
- Customers’ loss
- Businesses closure
- Academic failure
Effective communication skills:
- boost your confidence
- reduce stress and conflict
- get you promoted
- hired for better job
- increase your trust
- bring more customers
- maintain loyal customers
- Succeed in class
Buy your product
The more that you READ, the more things you will know.
The more that you LEARN, the more places you'll go.
Join our Free Reading Club – anyone from S4 – S6 For more … contact us on 0783593253
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"Thomas A. Edson"
Join our Free Reading Club if you are a teen of course! Parents can benefit too! More info…0783593253
Don't count the days, make the days count.
"Muhammed Ali -boxer".
Get free English CDs / DVDs on your computer to practice your English from anywhere you are. More details on 0783593253